WHY WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
Our aim in collecting data in this website is to manage and process your contact with us and to send you informative newsletters about our product and services. We will ask you explicitly for your permission to use your personal data at the moment of collection for the displayed purposes. It is also possible, at any moment, to cancel your subscription using the link at the botom of each newsletter or contacting our services directly using the email above.
WHICH PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We respect our users right to privacy, and therefore any information we collect will be user to process and reply to any request you made us or to send you informations about our activities.
To process your contact with us we will ask you to provide us your name, email and eventually your phone number.
PERSONAL DATA SAFETY
We understand the fact the user is worried about personal data safety. Therefore, we take precautions to ensure that such data is safe.
We also inform that despite all our efforts to keep your data secure, the open nature of the internet means that the the data can be seen and user by unauthorized third parties.
PERSONAL DATA FROM UNDERAGED INDIVIDUALS
We have no intention to collect or process personal information from underage individuals. In case any under 18 years old person wishes to access our website and/or aquire any product or service should do it under parents or other legal adult supervision.
We assume all information received through the website are correct and sent by people over the legal age. If you are a parent or legal representative and wish to delete the personal data from your children or to cancel any commercial transaction please contact us using the email indicated above.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES?
Your privacy is important for us, so we do not sell or share your personal data for commercial or marketing purposes.
Your personal data, however, may be shared with partner companies used by us for website hosting, email, sending your orders and solving technical issues. For example, if you have problems using our website we may need to inform our external technical support or if we need to send you information or orders by post we will need to share your data with the post company.
At any moment, we try to ensure that our technical and service partners keep your information safe and we only share the data needed to execute the service.
To prevent fraud or criminal activities we may be required to provide information about our contacts to criminal authorities.
RIGHT OF ACCESS, UPDATE AND DELETE
You have the right to access, update and delete your data. You can also unsubscribe our newsletter. You can exercise these rights by using the link at the end of the newsletter or using the email above.
To fulfill your requests we may ask you to prove your identity, to assure that we only provide data to legitimate owners.
Please take into account that in certain situations (for example due to legal constraints) your request may not be immediately satisfied. In any case, we will provide you with information the steps we are taking to fulfill your request.
Last updated: April 19, 2021
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to Hanstahl Machinery, Yaylacık Mh. 43. Sk. No: 24 / 2 16110 Nilüfer/Bursa – TURKEY.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to Hanstahl Machinery, accessible from https://www.hanstahl.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session CookiesAdministered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac