B25 PIPE &PROFILE BENDING MACHINE
SHAFT DIAMETER Ø25 mm
ROLL DIAMETER Ø86 mm
WORKING SPEED (m/dk) 15 m/dk
TYPE-MODEL B25 VOLTAGE (V) 380 v 220v (optional)
FREQUENCY (Hz) 50 Hz
MOTOR POWER (kW) 0,37 kw
WEIGHT (kg) 110 kg
LENGTH (mm) 580 mm
WIDTH (mm) 350 mm
HEIGHT (mm) 1250 m
PIPE &PROFILE BENDING MACHINE Operating Instructions
Place the material on the rolls flatly as shown in the figure. Make sure that material is placed parallel to the ground and touching all three rolls at the same time. This position is called “zero position”.
Move the upper roll down like in figure and position it to apply enough force to bend the material. Do not apply force more than necessary. If you apply too much force with the help of moving the upper roll down a lot more than enough, you may deflate the material during bending operation.
Push the speed selector knob to rotate the rolls to which direction you want,To get desired diameter value make more than one pass by gradually lowering the upper roll after each pass. After a pass if the diameter value is bigger than expected, move the upper roll down to apply more force. If the case is vice versa, than move the upper roll to upside by making use of milimetric ruler.
It is likely that the material will intend to bend right or left because of the existence of bending forces. To prevent this, you must ad¬just the guide rolls as shown in the figure.
As the guides are adjustable on top and bottom, you can arrange them to the opposite of material directional inclination.
Note: To get a circular profile, side guide joints must be parallel to the machine surface. Otherwise, you just get spiral profiles.
In case of bending long materials, ma¬terial feeder is advised to use in order to keep work piece parallel to the base ground .This will make easier to bend such work¬pieces.
PIPE &PROFILE BENDING MACHINE MAINTENANCE
Any processing system, which may endanger the machine safety, must be avoided.
As the machine does not include any kind of hydraulic system, it is simple to lubricate its functional parts shown like in the below.
- Firstly, turn off the machine if it is active by moving the main switch “0” on the electric box.
- Remove the back lid by dismantling its screws.
- Grease the power joints inside the machine with the help of an oilfeeder .
- Also grease the upper roll adjustment shaft.
- Lubricate the reduction gearbox with OIL SAE 30.
- After the lubrication, assemble again the back lid and the protections.
- Restart the machine according to the start procedure, and check if there are any anomalies due to faults or unintentional tampering during maintenance.